[mythtv] OS X Performance

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Sep 24 02:19:49 EDT 2004

> I have comipled the software with the flags needed for  gprof. Before
> I can get any thing usefull from the output I have to get the front
> end to quit with out segfaulting.

	Hmmm. Don't know if you can gprof a multi-thread binary.

> I was wondering if there is any where we can
> get access to the other mac patches around.

	If you mean other MythTV patches, there are only a few which
are uncomitted (most important one being big endianness patch).

	If you mean other ports of useful stuff (like versions
of libavcodec which are more heavily Mac optimised)
then just grab the latest versions from the web?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|  "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia      |              ...