[mythtv] OS X Performance

Ben De Luca bdeluca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:13:31 EDT 2004

I have comipled the software with the flags needed for  gprof. Before
I can get any thing usefull from the output I have to get the front
end to quit with out segfaulting.

At the moment I find a strange bug,

   from mythdialogs.cpp

  d->widgetList.pop_back();

where widgetList is a stl vector of  vector<QWidget *> widgetList;.
The size  goes from 1 to 400,000 ish, and I cant for the life of me
figure out where it happened.

I will continue poking around. I am new to programing on the mac. I
was wondering if there is any where we can get access to the other mac
patches around.

I am very keen to get this to work on my laptop!