[mythtv] RFE: Add sql server to settings.

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Sep 23 18:38:49 EDT 2004

> A while back someone (thor?) suggested using Rendezvous/Zeroconf...

	Yes. I was thinking about doing a "portscan" for the default
MythTV port, but that (or Rendevous/0conf) would not be foolproof
(e.g. what if the mythtv password is different).

	Decided it would be better to make the user fill it in.
Now I have to work out how to add and use mythui.
(I still use a 0.15 source tree and backend)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "People say I'm strange, does it
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |        make me a stranger?