Feedback Request: Re: [mythtv] MythMusic metadata read/write rewrite... stumbling block....

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Fri Oct 29 21:52:05 UTC 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 04:19 pm, Colin Guthrie wrote:

> Still, 3 is still easier, and now that I've got my words/program/library
> names right!, what do you think?

 With a very cursory glance at the web page, taglib does look nice (plus
apt-cache tells me there's a Debian package  :-).

 So .... if it does everything you need it to, it seems to me to be worth an
extra (low burden) dependency. If Isaac (or someone else) has a strong
opinion against it, I'm sure we'll hear about it.

 Good luck with all this.

- thor