[mythtv] Bug in 0.16 scheduler?

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Oct 13 20:01:47 UTC 2004

HI!

On the evening of friday 15th, I have the following schedule, where Myth
sees a conflict, but there is none:

#1 ch  6: 07:35 - 08:20, record every day at this time, enc 1
#2 ch 20: 08:10 - 09:25, record all on this channel,    enc 2
#3 ch 20: 09:10 - 10:25, record all on this channel,    Conflict
#4 ch 19: 10:00 - 12:30, record only this showing,      enc 1

Show #2 is being rerun 3 days later (this showing has an "E"), but that
does not help the scheduler.

But even without rerun, it could easily record everything with my 2
tuner cards:

#1 enc 1
#2 enc 2
#3 enc 1
#4 enc 2

Now comes the funny thing: If I set #4 to "record all on this channel"
(it's a movie that is being rerun on 19th), then the conclict disappears
and it records everything on the same day, like it should (like in my
suggestion above).

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Thomas