[mythtv] Manual program insertion.

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Wed Nov 24 20:01:07 UTC 2004

tommy wrote:

> Kevin Kuphal wrote:
>
>> tommy wrote:
>>
>>> I'm attempting to develop some code to import files into mythtv,
>>> once I have my .nuv I can put it in mythconverg.recorded and have it
>>> show up in the playback menu etc, but when I try to rebuild the seek
>>> tables or commflag the file like so,
>>

>> Did you look at the contrib directory from CVS?  There is already an
>> import script.  myth.rebuilddatabase.pl that does what you are trying
>> to code.
>

> Thanks, I hadn't seen that, I had a quick look at it, unfortunatley it
> doesn't  suit my needs and it seems to end up doing the same thing:

Well, it does in that you don't have to rewrite the code, but your
missing table is another story.  That should have been created when your
database started.  You can use this SQL code to recreate the table:

# phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
# version 2.5.5-pl1
# http://www.phpmyadmin.net
#
# Host: localhost
# Generation Time: Nov 24, 2004 at 02:00 PM
# Server version: 3.23.58
# PHP Version: 4.2.2
#
# Database : `mythconverg`
#

#
# Table structure for table `filemarkup`
#

CREATE TABLE `filemarkup` (
  `filename` text NOT NULL,
  `mark` bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',