[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-users] Window not on top in CVS

Adam Greenbaum lists at refinitive.com
Wed Nov 24 15:20:09 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 14:08, belcampo wrote:
> >Adam wrote:
> >This problem is fixed by adding in the Qt::WStyle_StaysOnTop flag to
> >mythdialogs.cpp. It looks like the code has changed around a bit so I'd
> >be interested to hear where the stay-on-top code was prior to these
> >changes. Any offers?
>
> Could you be so kind to tell where in mythdialogs.cpp
> Qt::WStyle_StaysOnTop = 1 (I think)should be added ?

I've attached a patch that adds this flag into the correct place in CVS
mythdialogs.cpp. I have no idea if this is the correct solution to the
problem. Can someone on the dev side comment on this. I imagine if it
isn't it will have adverse affects on some obscure <pun> aspect of the
focusing when spawning external apps like mplayer.

Adam.