[mythtv] & in program info

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Tue Nov 23 18:27:30 UTC 2004

hmmm.
Thats strange then. Ive also been playing with the ninemsn one which uses
perls XMLTV
The string that gets written into the structure is straight "&" and gets
written to the file by
XMLTV::write_data($data, OUTPUT=>$fh);
has & instead in the output file in its place.
that would mean that perl XMLTV lib is written wrong.
mark