[mythtv] [patch] Various SQL compability fixes and dbwrapper work-in-progress

David Härdeman david at 2gen.com
Mon Nov 15 17:51:58 UTC 2004

Ok, third times a charm I hope...

First message was rejected due to size and second message I believe was
lost due to me not being subscribed (due to DNS errors).
So, lets try a third time...I hope the patches havent gotten too far out
of sync with regards to CVS...

I tried sending this two days ago but it was rejected due to size, the
patches referred to below can be found at:
http://www.hardeman.nu/~david/mythpatch/

Oh, and the dbwrapper patch should now be able to bootstrap a database
both in PostgreSQL and in Mysql....hopefully =)