[mythtv] Re: request: OSX mythfrontend and winmyth for CVS backend

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-dev at beirdo.ca
Mon Nov 15 00:51:04 UTC 2004

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> I know that there are others out there who would like this, too (Beirdo
> being one of them), and since I'm guessing that you're already compiling
> cvs-compatible copies for your own development, it wouldn't be that hard
> to post copies for download.  (and I'm hoping that since Isaac just
> approved a versioning scheme for cvs binaries, this will all stay kosher
> with him and the other lead devs).

I second the request.  I would really like to get my OS X building worked out,
but it would be nice to have prebuilt CVS OS X frontends.  Also, is there a
page out there containing all of the uncommitted OS X patches for those of us
who want to try building it ourselves?  It seems I was missing a patch as it
wasn't in CVS, and that causes my OS X frontend to ignore keypresses when I
start it (making it dreadfully useless of course).

Thanks for the hard work.
Ciao
Gavin