[mythtv] request: OSX mythfrontend and winmyth for CVS backend

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Nov 13 23:41:08 UTC 2004

I'm wondering if the maintainers of both of these projects would be
interested in offering cvs-compatible downloads for those of us who run
mythtv cvs.  I'd love to be able to try out both of these programs, but
since I have to keep my backend running cvs so I can keep mythweb up to
date, I'm unable to use either of them as soon as the mythproto gets
bumped (which is usually shortly after a release).

I know that there are others out there who would like this, too (Beirdo
being one of them), and since I'm guessing that you're already compiling
cvs-compatible copies for your own development, it wouldn't be that hard
to post copies for download.  (and I'm hoping that since Isaac just
approved a versioning scheme for cvs binaries, this will all stay kosher
with him and the other lead devs).

-Chris