[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 18:12:23 UTC 2004

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 02:58:31PM -0500, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> Was the removal of all speeds less than 5x and the equalization of the
> three adjustment arrays to all be equal (and 0) and intentional change
> or one of the issues that need worked out?  Right now that's a huge
> chunk of usability gone.

Speeds less than 5x are already handled by fast/slow motion.  In case
it's not clear, the new speeds are relative to real time while the old
speeds were relative to an arbitrary ff/rew speed.

In my last, pre-commit patch, I asked for suggestions for new
repositioning values.  Nobody responded.  If nobody does, I'll fill
them in with my own choices.  I've been sick the last few days so
haven't been able to do anything.

David
--
David Engel