[mythtv] CA & charset patch (for experimental DVB patch only!)

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Thu Nov 11 12:05:37 UTC 2004

New version attached, with a fix for a potential bug in the format
stripping code. The patch has also been trimmed down (my editor was
"helpful" and converted some tabs to spaces and killed some trailing
spaces which caused unneccessary diffs). Taylor, you might want to feed
your files through indent and convert the tabs to spaces (4 I think is
used in Myth) for the next version. Would make it easier to diff
against... :)