[mythtv] mythrecipe

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:43:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:07:16 -0800, Geoffrey Hausheer
<mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com> wrote:
> Considering that I wrote mythtranscode, and lot of the
> recording-profiles stuff,  I'd say I have sufficient c++ and myth
> knowledge (and commit access).  I wouldn't have offered my services
> otherwise.  But as ya'll have thought this through a lot more than I
> have, I'd rather not step on anyone's toes.
Cool, I know some basic programming concepts and I've done some stuff
with perl but I've never done anything major with c++ though I've
played around a little with qt. Right now we're just working out how
we are going to organize the data. After that I would greatly
apreciate any help you would be willing to offer.
-Chris

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi