[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Nov 8 19:15:39 UTC 2004

Ben de Luca wrote:
> I rebuilt the system from scratch, make uninstall etc. and it works again?
>
> who knows

I was going to suggest that but it may have sounded to dismissive.
This change should not have caused such a problem and it was more
likely that make didn't recompile/relink something that it should
have. However, if it was another version of mysql choking on the
SQL or QT version issue or scheduler getting hung by your data,
I'd want to track it down. Sorry I didn't suggest a distclean make
first.

--  bjm