[mythtv] Small problem with GANT theme in video list

David Härdeman david at 2gen.com
Wed Nov 3 21:05:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

currently when looking at the video list in mythvideo with GANT the
"File" and "Player" texts are slightly incorrect offset with regard to
the shaded boxes (where the entries are supposed to be).

For an illustration, see:
http://www.hardeman.nu/~david/gant-original.png

As a test, I copied the video-ui.xml from Titivillus into the GANT
folder and that fixed the positioning of the labels and values. However,
it also changed most of the font sizes, colors etc...

Example:
http://www.hardeman.nu/~david/gant-fixed.png

So, I think a video-ui.xml would be necessary for GANT, but I don't feel
comfortable creating one myself as there is alot of stuff in there and I
don't know what other things under mythvideo might break if I cobble
together the file.

So, anyone interested/knowledgeable to create a minimal video-ui.xml
file for GANT (Oscar?)?

Alternatively, have I misunderstood something? Some font settings which
is out of bounds which create the incorrect positioning or so?

Regards,
David