[mythtv] Patch: VolumeControl update

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Nov 3 16:44:37 UTC 2004

> I'll take a look at the code now.  I just tried it and could see the
> avsync issue (I haven't had much TV viewing time lately ;-) ).  Looks
> like audio is lagging behind video by a second or so.

How curious...

> Just to save me a little time reading.  Does this include everyone's
> audio/volume changes (Jesper's, Jeremiah's and mine)?

It's *supposed* to.  I based it mainly on the work Jeremiah did to bring
everything together into one patch, but I changed the way he handled the
base class.  I don't have strong feelings on that change though, so if
he would like me to change it back to the way he had it, then it's just
a copy and paste job.

It should also fix the compile issue reported by Christian Hack

Thanks

Ed W