[mythtv] Patch: VolumeControl update

David George david at thegeorges.us
Wed Nov 3 01:17:58 UTC 2004

On 11/02/2004 05:41 PM, Ed Wildgoose wrote:

> Steven wrote:
>
>> Alsa audio works now but Av-sync is still a little off.
>>
> David, could you have a look at the alsa patch?  A couple of people
> have reported av sync issues.

I'll take a look at the code now.  I just tried it and could see the
avsync issue (I haven't had much TV viewing time lately ;-) ).  Looks
like audio is lagging behind video by a second or so.

>   Also, we could do with some more error trapping (and useful error
> messages) if stuff like the mixer device is illegal.

Will do.  I just downloaded your audio update from this morning.  I'll
get a clean copy of CVS and test against it so we are working with a
known common base.

Just to save me a little time reading.  Does this include everyone's
audio/volume changes (Jesper's, Jeremiah's and mine)?

--
David