[mythtv] Things for me to work on

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sat Mar 27 07:56:52 EST 2004

fre, 2004-03-26 kl. 10:54 skrev Michael Hanselmann:
> Hello Gerald
> > 1) Is anyone working on a MythTV interface to do DVD burning?
> I'm working on a plugin to transcode and burn recordings to CD. DVD
> would also possible if it is being implemented. :)
Just a thought/suggestion:

Would this module bring with it the description, subtitle, etc.. for
instance as an xml file per show on the CD/DVD?

I think it would be very nice if we had a 'special case' mythtv
recording view that listed the recordings on the currently inserted
media and nothing else, with titles, subtitles, airdates, etc..

I am however not sure how much work that would involve.

This might require the shows to stay nuvs though, but that is not
necessarily a problem (for me) as much as harddisk space is :)

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>