[mythtv] [patch] cle266 intra|inter_matrix fix

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri Mar 26 21:10:41 EST 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 19:46, Jelle Kalf wrote:
> Kenneth,
>
> I've tried the CVS mythtv as well right now and I must admit the output is
> HORRIBLE. My entire screen is filled with noticeable vertical lines and
> sometimes it's a bit blocky as well (as in small rectangles in the
> imagery).

Yea, looks like crap, even when it almost works, like in .14 and pre-ivor
patch. I still have some chroma shadows, but can't quite figure out what's
causing them.

> p.s. I'm using Ivor's opensource libddmpeg.

Yup, me too, works absolutly beautifull!

BTW. I bet Isaac and Thor is busy with the reworking of mythmusic, the patch
is on the dev list for everyone to use, so there is really no need to apply
it to cvs right away.

Later,
Kenneth