[mythtv] MythTV on a Car Computer

mythtv-dev_kk at redfenix.com mythtv-dev_kk at redfenix.com
Mon Mar 22 15:57:59 EST 2004

Hello,

Does anyone know if any development has gone into using MythTV on a Car Computer?  Perhaps if
not in the MythTV source, maybe another sibling-type source tree?

A few other developers and myself are looking into developing a new, modular software system for
use in autos.  Since MythTV shares much of this wanted functionality, I am looking into using
some of the MythTV functionality in the project.  Also, I think it would be extremely convenient
to be able to download programs from the MythTV backend into the car for viewing/listening.

Thanks for any info or pointers.

--Kevin