[mythtv] Another scheduler bug I think

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 10:36:43 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 09:12:19AM +0100, Oscar Carlsson wrote:
> Is this the same thing you mentioned in another thread, about the
> scheduler not beeing smart enough? Anyway, i think _this_ was the
> reason i had the problems, not the post-roll since you can't
> reproduce it.

Yes.  Basically, one of your kWeekslot recording took preference over
a kChannel recording even though the kChannel recording would have
been a better fit.  No promises, but I'll try to think of a way to make
the scheduler a little smarter and prefer tighter packing when possible.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net