[mythtv] Reactivating recordings

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 01:14:59 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 09:46:53AM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:40:42PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> > In the current interface, the override page for "S" has only a
> > stopped message and an OK button. Maybe you could add a button
> > to do the magic of re-enabling the recording.
>
> That sounds good.  Unless something better is suggested, this is what
> I'll probably do.

This is in CVS now.  It's been lightly tested but I wouldn't be
surprised if it causes some unexpected side effects if used.  Let me
know if you see any.

Also, determining which options should be made available on the
overrides screen is getting a little confusing.  I added the new
option as best I could see.  Any feedback is most welcome.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net