[mythtv] Suggestion for scheduler

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Thu Mar 4 02:25:33 EST 2004

> Van: Thomas Börkel <thomas at boerkel.de>
>
> The "record this show at this time daily/weekly" feature only works, if
> it's always exactly the same start time.
>
> We have some channels, that slightly vary the start time each time. For
> example, one week, it starts at 4 PM, the next week at 3:55 PM and so on.
>
> It would be very nice, if I could say: Record daily/weekly at this time
> +/- 30 minutes.

Yes, I had a hard time explaining that 'in this timeslot' means _exactly_
that timeslot. one minute difference and it won't be recorded. Currently
this means ending up with 2 or 3 of the 'same' scheduled recordings, and
accidentaly dropping one in a while when you forgot to check :-/

And no, setting it to always record everything makes it record all the
replays too. Yes, there are parts of the world where they are less strict
with the kind of info.

Changing the record this record this recording always button into a
dropdown box with 'always'/'all evenings'/etc. would help too.

	Henk Poley <><