[mythtv] Question about playback

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Mon Jun 28 11:43:16 EDT 2004

Right but I'm guessing mplayer as no notion of "changing channels" when
playing an mpeg2 stream (/dev/video0).  I think the better way would be
to hook CH UP/DOWN to an external channel-changing script/program.  But
then of course you lose the nice functions of mythtv such as warning you
when a scheduled recording needs to take place.