[mythtv] mythfilldatabase failed and also destroyed by schedule!

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 6 18:00:15 EDT 2004

Yes, running it by hand fixed it... But I lost my newscast recording
this morning because it was scheduled after mythfilldatabase ran (and
destroyed my schedule) but before I woke up and noticed the problem.

-derek