[mythtv] Mac OS X patch 8

Bruce Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Sat Jun 5 00:03:02 EDT 2004

Just to let others know... while compiling libmyth I kept having reams
(lots and lots) of undefined symbols when it went to run ld... I found
that for some reason my machine wasn't getting the "-lqt" in the
compile statement...

Added that manually, then was down to just a handful of undefines...
found that qt must be compiled "threaded" which is an option at
configure time of the qt compile (an option I hadn't used, of course)

Anyway, after recompiling qt (that takes a while on this box), libmyth
linked successfully.

Just thought I would try to save somebody some work.

Bruce