[mythtv] Mac OS X patch 8

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Jun 3 20:08:50 EDT 2004

>>> ../patch.macosx.8
>
> I'd like to give this another try on my iBook,
> but I've lost track of what the current state is.

	As have I!

	It will be a while before CVS compiles. The process
of sending one patch per build error (or feature) is a
little tedious, but probably necessary for effective review.

	patch.macosx.3 was my last "full" patch.
It worked (for me :-) with CVS from last week.
The alternative is the latest of everything
and cope with the clashes.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  when you stop believing