[mythtv] [PATCH] Display Resolution switching
ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Jul 31 02:55:16 EDT 2004
On Thursday 29 July 2004 12:07 am, John Patrick Poet wrote:
> This is version 3 of my Display Resolution switching patch.
> The patch enables automatic switching to different display resolutions
> based on the dimensions of the video being played. If USING_XRANDR is
> enabled in settings.pro, a new config screen will show up under
> [Appearance]. This config screen allows you to specify the display
> resolution to use for the GUI, a default video display resolution, and
> two "override" video display resolutions.
This is looking much better, but still has some issues I'd like to see taken
care of before I commit:
- It won't compile at all without xrandr
- It won't compile at all if using_x11 isn't defined
- Why is everything in DisplayRes static? I don't see a reason for that..
- Why is the DisplayRes class a public member of the context? I think it'd
live best as a singleton class (see some recent mediamonitor changes), but at
the least it should be a private member with an accessor function.
- I'd make the display res class grab its own settings, and not feed em in
through Activate() & addRes().
- I would _really_ prefer it if your patch followed the rest of the style
conventions ('if' is not a function, 4 space indents, etc). Otherwise, I
have to spend time fixing things as I apply it.
More information about the mythtv-dev