[mythtv] mythnotify scroll option

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Mon Jul 26 10:09:23 EDT 2004

I'm not sure how many people are using this or if you've noticed, but
for some reason when I send a message to mythtvosd using the scroll
option, each successive message takes longer and longer to hit the
screen. If I send some text to it, the first message shows up right
away, if I send more, it takes a few seconds longer, sending again
results in the same behavior. The bar always pops up right away ...
its just the text that progressively takes longer.