[mythtv] dvb_on_demand fix

Julian Scheel julian at jusst.de
Mon Jul 26 08:01:36 EDT 2004

As I wrote, dvb_on_demand failed on my machine. Now I found the bug.
I wonder how this could have ever worked for anyone, but however.

The problem was, that the diseqc wasn't closed/opened again, with the new 
fd_frontend. This caused diseqc to fail, because of an invalid fd_frontend. 
This patch fixes it, by simply deleting diseqc when closing the DVB-device.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: dvb_on_demand_fix.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 541 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20040726/bb3c871f/dvb_on_demand_fix.bin

More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list