[mythtv] Duplicate/previously recorded detection.

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Mon Jul 19 12:52:58 EDT 2004

Mythtv 0.15.1

I've had to fix the subtitles on a number of programs. To do this, I
changed the subtitle field in the recorded and oldrecorded
tables.

However, when I look at the schedule through the "fix schedule", it
still claims that the original (wrong) episode is in the list of current
recordings. I can force it to record in this screen (but not through the
mythweb "forget old" function"

What other tables are involved duplicate detection besides recorded and
oldrecorded?

How about documenting that database schema?
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571