[mythtv] Looking for XMLTV/MythTV/LIRC developers

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Tue Jul 13 14:36:07 EDT 2004

Hi, I've worked on the HDTV support for MythTV and would be interested
in any MPEG acceleration related work. Assuming fair compensation, of
course. Can you tell me more?

-- Daniel

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 aaron at plutohome.com wrote:

]Hello,
]
]We have a commercial product, www.plutohome.com.  We need some
]help reworking our PVR system, and also with the infrared
]database.  There are also general projects as well.
]Everything we have done is in C++ (Linux gcc), although
]sometimes they call scripts in perl or other languages, and
]some of the UI is web based in PHP.  We are still very small,
]and trying to get the product off the ground, so I am trying
]to find some really good programmers that I can hire as
]freelancers who might be interested in working from home as
]a side project.  We have leveraged a lot of open source
]projects before, and released much back into the open
]source community.  So, this is an opportunity to work on a
]fun project doing what you already do, and benefit your open
]source project, and get paid to do it.  Let me know if you
]would be interested, or if you know someone who might.
]
]I can be reached at: aaron at plutohome.com
]
]Thanks,