[mythtv] mythtv on PPC machine

Dylan Egan dylan.egan at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 6 05:54:43 EDT 2004

I havent bothered getting it working under Gentoo on my iBook, mainly
because I didnt bother putting on Gentoo.

But I do have it compiled under Mac OSX, the only problem is when I
select Watch TV there is no playback, but there are no crashes either,
it lists the .nuv file as being streamed, but nothing is showing up.