[mythtv] [patch] VideoOut Aspect Override Options

Kenneth Aafløy lists at kenneth.aafloy.net
Sat Jul 3 18:48:37 EDT 2004

Hi,

Here is a patch for overriding the XWindow DisplaySize configuration parameter
with Myth specific values for video aspect calculations. I put the
configuration parameters under appearance, which will probably overflow. Hey,
Donavan, care to discuss that Setup reorganization again? I still have those
files around here somewhere, but it'll probably be better to work out the
details before a rewrite. Hope this will get applied soon, caus I'm planning
to release a new version of my experimental patch, but trying to cut out some
of the stuff in it before I do.

Kenneth