[mythtv] Home Automation Module

Joe Thielen joe at joethielen.com
Thu Jul 1 10:28:51 EDT 2004

Yes this can be done.  But it would be pretty cool to have it built into
the MythTV interface.  This would make it very simple for people to use
if all they had to do was use their remote to control their home!
DRACONi Automation is targetted towards one audience, but I think a
MythTV module could reach a whole new audience.