[mythtv] PATCH - Category, genre and country in mythvideo

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Feb 24 15:38:15 EST 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 17:28, Xavier Hervy wrote:

> My patch is clean now. sorry for the previous bad patchs But I'm a

	This is looking better. :-)

	Couple of points though: The number in the upper left hand corner
should have some kind of label attached to it: "Results of this filter"
or some such thing.

	If you arrow down to Save as Default or Done, and then left or right
arrow (ie. you're on "Save as default" and you want to go right to get
to "Done") it exits the dialog.

	The filter is currently being applied to Video Manager listings, which
doesn't seem right (Video Manager is where you do things like set the
parental level, so you should not be able to filter things away as a
function of parental level).

	It's still not clear to me why you would want this is a top level menu
item in MythVideo. Go into browser, ah, there's 100 files there, hit
the filter key, constrain the search, then pop back up to the browser
with a smaller set of files. That makes more sense to me, although I
welcome opinions from others ...

- thor