[mythtv] Re: [ANN] Release of CyberMediaGate

Satoshi Konno skonno at cybergarage.org
Tue Feb 17 01:01:31 EST 2004

Hi Steven,

> I'm not really familiar with UPnP AV stuff, would this do video
> streaming over HTTP? If so, I guess it could be integrated in the
> mythweb interface?

Could mythweb distribute the recorded movies as MPEG streams
over HTTP ? I would like to add my project on mythweb to use
the streaming function if it can.

Currently, CyberMediaGate has a HTTP server process to execute
SOAP messages of UPnP and distribute the contents.

I had some problems to install mythweb yesterday. Then I haven't
checked mythweb functions yet X-<

According to Microsoft, Windows Media Connect supports interoperability
standards such as the Digital Home Working Group, for instance, UPnP AV.

I am happy that I will see the mythtv movies using the players of
Windows Media Connect :-)

Satoshi Konno
skonno at cybergarage.org
http://www.cybergarage.org