[mythtv] Re: [ANN] Release of CyberMediaGate

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at tiscali.be
Sun Feb 15 04:46:51 EST 2004

Hi Satoshi,

I copied your message in a new tread because your original message ended
up somewhere in the middle of an other one.

I'm not really familiar with UPnP AV stuff, would this do video
streaming over HTTP? If so, I guess it could be integrated in the
mythweb interface?

I have released CyberMediaGate that is a reference
implementation of UPnP AV Media Server.

  CyberMediaGate for Java

CyberMediaGate supports local file system and some
PVR projects to distribute as the object items of the content
directory service.

Currently, I have only added the minimum functions of
UPnP AV Media Server, and only supported MythTV as
the PVR project.

It distributes the recorded contents of MythTV only the
original, nuv, file format, using HTTP, but I would like to
disutribute using general movie formats such as MPEG2 or

I will add more functions for MythTV. Please tell me
if you have any suggestions :-)

Satoshi Konno
skonno at cybergarage.org