[mythtv] [patch] MythWeb translation method

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at tiscali.be
Mon Feb 16 15:53:07 EST 2004

I checked your .diff but there seems to be a problem with the category
translation stuff. All the shows in the program guide end up red
(children's program), even if i choose English as language.
I guess there is something wrong with the syntax here :
elseif (preg_match('/'._LANG_CATMATCH_ACTION.'/', $category))
          $this->class .= $cache[$category] = 'cat_Action';

Steven

Made a diff for Nederlands.php but couldn't fix the fix the problem with
the categories.