[mythtv] [patch] MythWeb translation method

Hirobumi Shimada shimada at systemcreate-inc.com
Mon Feb 16 08:51:19 EST 2004

more translated, category with in.

I cannot check English category match. any one please check it and update
Dutch module.

> Also, I was having trouble getting all of the japanese text to display
> properly - I'm not sure if this has to do with missing content-language
> headers or what.  I added some test header printing to the Japanese.php
> file, but it didn't change anything.  Could someone who understands
> japanese web page creation please take a look at this?

I can showing Japanese with out content-language headers, no problem.

please any one told me about how to use movie_word.
movie_word search in category_type, if click movie.
but category_type field is only 5 word limited by mythtv/programs/filldata.c
realy need any movie words?

Hiro