[mythtv] Can someone please explain how to change default font ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Feb 12 19:35:20 EST 2004

Hi,

thanks for response. I've tried that but it seems problem is lying
elsewhere. I'd just like to test my understanding (I guess I took som wrong
steps):
I'm getting TV program files in cp1250, then translate them in Perl to
iso-8859-2 and put them in sql database (directly from Perl, cause
mythfilldatabase had problems with non UTF characters). I've changed font
settings but I guess that mythtv is reading those iso8859-2 fonts and puts
them into utf so I get garbled characters - I guess I should put them in utf
and then find proper utf font to show on screen ?

Am I right or wrong ?  Has anyone dealt with non utf chaacters and found
some proper way ?

Thanks in avance,

Robert.