[mythtv] bug? in OSD EPG browser

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at tiscali.be
Thu Feb 12 13:20:07 EST 2004

Hi,

Most people probably don't notice this but here in Belgium whe have
channels that don't broadcast the whole day. In the Program Guide EPG
you can choose what gets displayed when there is no program data (like
"nothing on"). In the OSD program browser however the last program is
always shown.
So if I browse to the channel in the afternoon the last broadcasted
program from the evening before gets displayed in the OSD.

I looked trough the lists and saw no other mention of this so I guess
most people have 24/24 channels (or don't use the OSD EPG browser).

Steven