[mythtv] OSD issue?

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Mon Feb 9 17:18:38 EST 2004

Has anybody else seen color "ghosts" of the pause/position and show info
OSD elements in the CC text when the other OSD elements are not active?
I've been seeing this in more recent CVS builds, my hunch is that the
MMX OSD code is responsible, when I get a chance I'll try to back out
just those changes and see if it fixes it.

I also noticed in the CVS log that blending could not be done with
enough precision in MMX while staying faster than C code.  What was the
operation that was causing trouble?  If it was mulplication, I may have
a trick from the range scaler that would help.

--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc