[mythtv] hdtv reorg, crc checking + new gui patch

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Thu Feb 5 10:48:54 EST 2004

]There *is* a flag for XvMC to display top field or bottom field only,
]but either it's broken or I did not use it correctly when I tried.  Or
]maybe the video is somehow not being flagged as interlaced.

Hmm I just tried it and it didn't work for me either, but it also did
look like the video wasn't flagged as interlaced from the debug output.
It shouldn't be too hard to force the video to be flagged as interlaced
though. I'll look at it at some point.

]I hope to try out your patches sometime soon, though I only have one
]channel with marginal reception.  Not this weekend though, I'm going
]skiing!
I'm just looking at this some evenings, my weekends belong to my SO. :)

]-Doug