[mythtv] Problems in new checkout of mythtv -- dbcheck.cpp

Jared Luxenberg ziplux at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 00:43:43 EDT 2004

I imagine something is messed up with your database.  To confirm, try this:
BACKUP YOUR DATABASE!!!  then:

# mysql -u root
mysql> drop database mythconverg;
mysql> create database mythconverg;

Then restart mythbackend.  It should recreate your database.  If this works,
then something is messed up with your database.  If that's the case, then
I'm not sure what to do.

- Jared