[mythtv] Watch/Delete Recordings

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Mon Apr 19 10:07:20 EDT 2004

>     Kevin> 1.  Eliminates the Delete Recordings Screen
>
> AFAIK, The "delete recordings" screen still has required
> functionality not present in the "show recordings screen".
>
> For instance, it shows total disk space used for each show,
> as well as how much free disk space exists.

I think this should be included in the watch screen as "remaining record
time" and "recording duration".  This shows you how much space you have left
in minutes (since bytes really doesn't mean anything to my wife or other
non-technical users) as well as showing you how long a particular recording
is.