[mythtv] Strange scheduling.

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri Apr 16 13:46:16 EDT 2004

I have noticed something wierd recently in mythtv (using cvs version).

I almost alway use mythweb to chedule recordings and today when i checked
the program listing from the web i had a program called "High Chaparall"
cheduled.
The program was displayed with a dotted border as if it was not going to be
recorded, but there was no conflict or anything else that coud explain why.
The "Scheduled recordings" page in mythweb listed recordings for other
programs but not High Chaparall".

So i started up mythfrontend and went to the "Recording priorities" page,
and it was empty.
So i looked in the epg in mythfrontend and "High Chaparall" looked as if it
was not scheduled, but when i pressed enter on it it was set to record.

I set it to "Don't record this program" so it was removed and then set it to
record again, now the epg shows it properly and recording priorities page
showed just this one scheduled program, but i know i have many programs
scheduled.

Doesn anyone know whats going on? Has there been some recent change that i
have to do something manualy to fix the schedule?