[mythtv] Totaly unrelated to MythTv sort of

Chad Columbus ccolumbu at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:47:45 EST 2004

There seem to be a lot of vary smart people on this list and I hate to pester/spam you, but I would like to ask a mostly non-Myth
related question.
Please don't be mad, this seems to be a group of Linux video capture experts.
I had a company that was going to provide me with software to capture and stream video to the web, they just changed the price from
$15K to $150K, and their rational was that I wanted this on Linux, and the 15K price was for windows.
Does anyone out there know how to do the following:

Capture an s-video signal and encode it to stream at 320X240 15 or 30 fps to a rebroadcaster?
I assume it needs to be encoded via windows media, QuickTime, real or some other standard that can be played by almost any computer
on the net.

THANK YOU.
^C