[mythtv] Re:frontend lockups while editing cutlist w/back trace

Bruce C.Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Tue Sep 16 00:27:43 EDT 2003

I have certainly had this (a lot)... one person (I'm not sure who)
noted that it usually seemed to occur in the first or second set of
commercials.

I am nearly positive you don't have to edit the last cutpoint... I seem
to work from front to back and can't seem to get that far :-)

I just tried changing the commercial detection to blank only and edited
quite a few... finally had it hang when going "off the end" of a
recording in edit mode... was skipping forward in 10 minute increments
and the next skip would have ran off the end.

Bruce